How to Win Spain Bonoloto
Choosing numbers from 1 to 49 will give you luck to become a millionaire instantly. In winning a lottery game, usually we put on faith and hope into our choice of numbers. In order to win the jackpot prize, you should match the 6 winning numbers. Aside from that, there are more chances of winning since Spain BonoLoto has a seventh ball drawn used as a bonus ball. You can win matching 5 numbers (plus the bonus ball number), five numbers, four and three number’s matches for the consolation prize. The prize for this lottery rolls over every draw date if the prize was not won by any player.
Anyone can possibly win Spanish BonoLoto with a diligent study of the numbers that will be played. There are software or books giving advices on how to select good numbers or good pattern of numbers. If you play a pattern that occurs only 10% of the time, then the probability of losing is 90%. Play with the numbers or patterns that usually win in every game. Playing with numbers selection means you have to select both odd and even numbers. This mix is just fine since there is a very slim chance that an all-odd or all-even winning numbers are being drawn. You can take an equal share of the numbers by taking 3 odds and 3 evens. You can also choose 2 odds and 4 evens or 2 evens and 4 odds. These patterns are highly showing in most of the numbers drawn.
Players can also win in a way of participating in groups of syndicate. The chance here is higher since the prize winnings are divided equally to the group. It is also an effective way of playing within your budget since you can play with as many numbers without increasing the cost. So try your luck today and be a millionaire tomorrow.